Having a major failure while traveling is one of the most stressful situations an RVer can face, especially when passing through unfamiliar territory. While a Viking Protection Plan RV Warranty can alleviate the financial stress of the eventual repair, it’s important to keep in mind that many failures will render your vehicle inoperable. We always recommend that every RVer secure a comprehensive RV Roadside Assistance plan that will be there for you when you need it most—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Did you know that the average RV towing bill is well over $1,000? Or that larger motorhomes are required to be towed by vehicles built to work on semi-trucks and big rigs? When looking for RV Roadside Assistance, it is always a good idea to find a policy specifically designed for recreational vehicles. We recommend the Viking Protection RV Roadside Assistance policy. For a minimal yearly cost, you can secure exclusive benefits that go well beyond your average tow or lockout service.
The Viking Protection RV Roadside Assistance includes:
- Unlimited RV Towing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Roadside aid in the event of battery failure or flat tire.
- Fuil, Oil and Fluid delivery.
- Lock-Out Assistance
- Rental vehicle assistance and access to preferred customer service and rental rates.
- More than 100 miles from home? No problem! Our Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement will help to cover the cost of commercial transportation, meals and lodging, and rental car.
- Emergency Message Relay – your RV Roadside Assistance coverage includes helping you notify up to 3 friends, relatives, or business associates in the event of an emergency during your travels.
- Custom Trip Routing to help you make the most of your next RV Vacation! We’ll work with you to route an RV road trip like no other.
RVing just got a lot easier. The Viking Protection RV Roadside Assistance package is the ideal companion policy to your RV Warranty. Securing both of these policies is the best way to achieve true peace of mind while out on the road.
Contact us for more information about the Viking Protection Plan RV Roadside Assistance policy today!